Sunday, December 9, 2012

I Deleted 400+ pics from Instagram

I was on the brink of 1800 pics on instagram and I was ashamed. It's sorta like my twitter where I have posted near 50k tweets and only have like 800 followers. And couple years ago I had posted like 5k pics on facebook. Pretty embarrassing. lol It's like when I happen upon a new social networking site I go APESHIT! And as I was looking through my instagram pics, I noticed that I post a lot of pointless stuff, well at least stuff that isn't relevant anymore. 

Let's be honest most people only pay attention to those 16 most recent pics. Unless they are like me, and I will scroll through the entire history if I find someone cool enough. But the cool people don't usually have 1800 pics posted unless they are June Ambrose. Anywho, aside from appearing "cool" and follow worthy, I'm trying to consolidate my brand and not distract people from my main business which is reselling vintage clothes.  I really don't need comments on an eyeshadow pic I posted when I'd rather you pay attention to the pictures of items I have for sale.

It took me about 3 days to delete 400 some odd pics.  I still want to delete about 400 more. I mean I posted some really irrelevant dumb stuff.  Especially when I first got my iPhone.  I was just super excited. I wonder what is the rationale behind not having the option to delete multiple instagram pictures through the app? 

Since you are reading this, go ahead and feel free to FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM (shameless plug)

Sincerely Yours, Fly

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree I see some people who have 3 times as many pics as they have followers. Nowadays if you don't show skin you don't get likes. I have had several men unfollow me and it has to be because of the non raunchiness. Maybe my profile pic is misleading???

    ReplyDelete