Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Contest | Fred Flare Smart Dog Leash

Hey all! So I thought of a new post series, Contests! I enter some online contests quite frequently and my favor has been really great over the last couple years. I'm not too cool to enter contests lol

So today the contest I won was from Fred Flare via their instagram for the Smart Dog Leash.

 
Smart Dog Leash

All you had to do was comment about which color you wanted. I just got a notification that I won! How cool.

 
I have a little dog named Misses, who I've been having for 6 years, she's about 9 years old and lately, I've been trying to incorporate weekly park walks with her, as I've started my new healthy lifestyle and she much enjoys the long walks in the park (she's so stereotypical lol).

This contest was on their instagram page and the instructions were simple!
"What's your fave color of our Smart Dog Leash?! 🐶 We'll pick one lucky commenter tomorrow to win their very own! 🐾"

My winning entry was "Pink for my little dog Misses"

I don't enter every contest I see floating around, just the ones that appeal to me!

Well good luck to you with your contest entries and let me know in the comments if you have won anything this year!

1 comment: