Sunday, December 8, 2013

Sweater Weather

Wait for it...

I LOVE THIS SWEATER!  This is shocking {to me} because I am generally not a sweater girl.  The fit of them, I just never really love on me.  But oh when I saw this beaut of a sweater on a rack at the thrift store, my life was changed.  I threw it over my head thinking it was just a poncho, AND.THEN.I.FOUND.THE.SLEEVES.  I say "found" because the sleeves are so oversized that you really have to dig lol

It's one of those pieces that you just fall in. I felt like it just scooped me up and I just dove right in :-)

For this look, I paired it with thigh high laser cut suede boots (which I also thrifted) and this gem of a hat I found the same day as the sweater.  I LOVE this look.  I feel it's something JLo would wear. Or even Mary Kate and/or Ashley (no last names needed).  For the day out I did cave to society's standards and throw on some black jeggings lol

I got shutter happy...and these were the results ;-)









See what I mean about just drowning in it...Aaaahhhh


2 comments: