Monday, February 17, 2014

That 70's Show

I saw the print of this skirt peeking out from the racks at a local Goodwill.  Picked it up and just knew I HAD to have it!  This is a quintessential 70's print, shape (triangle maxi) AND fabric (polyester).  It is very high-waisted on me, as it barely fits the narrowest part of my waist. I paired it with this thrifted ruffled peasant blouse and a thrifted wool fedora.  I added a chain necklace to accent the topper. Since I wear it as often as possible, I jazz it up with scarves, brooches and chains.

 I thought huge hoop earrings layered chain necklaces and chunky platform booties were just the right accouterments for this ode to the 70's look. This look (minus shoes) cost me a total of $15!!!
Maxi Skirt

70's fashion

70's trend

No comments:

Post a Comment