Saturday, February 1, 2014

Valentines Day Thrift Fit Inspiration!

Valentines Day Red Skirt
Thrifted full red skirt/taken in at waist to fit :-) Vine80 Hair Bow

Hey friends! Where do I start...This has been a rough week for me.  Many obstacles have reared their ugly heads.  Leading me to question my quest in life.  I'm considering a big move and deep in thought about other decisions.  Be that as it may, today, I threw caution to the wind and say to myself, "Ya know what! Dust yourself off and get to doing what you love!" which I took to mean play dress up in my thrifts lol.  And this was the result!



Valentines Day Red Skirt
Michael by Michael Kors Boots 
KMichelleonline Clutch

Valentines Day Outfit
Thrifted accessories Clip on earring styled as earcuff


Thrifted Tailcoat
Thrifted Mens Tailcoat

How to Wear A Bustier

No comments:

Post a Comment